It has grown a lot in the last few years due to the importance that social networks and quality content have gained on the internet. Currently, users follow famous people, opinion makers, brands and blogs references in the subjects they like. This scenario led to the appearance of several bloggers and You Tubers. The main areas of affiliate marketing are blogs and email marketing. Affiliate marketing is a strategy that is worth adopting because everything wins.
Are you interested in affiliate marketing and looking for an online course? Read https://fkc-concept.com/ online and start earning with your social media profiles and your blog.
How can an affiliate receive his commissions?
There are some commissioning models which are combined between advertisers and affiliates.
They are identified by the following nomenclatures:
- CPC (Cost per Click) – In this model, affiliates earn for each click made on their ad, regardless of the format. Google Ad sense basically works like that. They are smaller commissions, but more frequent.
- CPM (Cost per Thousand Impressions) – The name is already self-explanatory, but it does not hurt to reinforce that the commission is received every time a banner is displayed 1,000 times.
- CPA (Cost per Action) – The commission is based on an action predetermined by the advertiser and that can be a subscription, a download or a purchase.
- CPL (valid cost per lead) – Similar to the previous model, the difference is that the registration needs to be validated by the advertiser in order for you to earn your commission.
- CPV (Cost per Sale) – The most classic model, in which each sale made on your affiliate link generates a commission.
What are the advantages?
There are countless benefits for those, who apply affiliate marketing or sign up for an affiliate program.
- Affiliates earn without necessarily having a digital product – Since you promote an offer developed by a brand or a producer, you don’t have to worry about creating self-promotional strategies. The best thing is that it is possible to choose products or services from different producers and areas of activity.
- Exemption from costs with sales and deliveries – This is another advantage of publicizing other people’s offers. As the product is not yours, you also do not bear the sales fees and freight.
- No need to pay to be an affiliate – Signing up for affiliate programs is free and there are no monthly fees to pay. These platforms also earn a commission from the advertiser, who registers their products, a benefit for the creator of e-commerce.
- Flexibility – An interesting advantage is that there is no exclusive contract with any brand. You can switch products whenever you want or think you are not doing what you expected.